|This article is about the short. You may be looking for the episode of a similar name.|
The episode starts with Grizzly sitting on the couch playing a video game, oblivious to everything around him. Ice Bear obtains an apron and the vacuum before vacuuming around the house. Panda walks up and is intrigued by Grizzly's game, asking if he can have a turn, but is given no response. Grizzly only mindlessly states he'll clean the dishes. While Ice Bear vacuums the floor, Panda attempts to assist Grizzly in playing the game, to which he responds, once more, saying he'll do the dishes.
After a little bit, a combo in the game causes Grizzly to jerk up to his feet in excitement, his eyes not leaving the TV screen. Because of this action, some of his hair flutters onto the ground. Ice Bear responds by vacuuming it up, and eventually vacuums the hair near Grizzly's feet. It ends up getting sucked onto his foot and begins to climb up his side. In an attempt to get it off, Ice Bear yanks the vacuum back, causing a clump of fur to come with it. Both Panda and Ice Bear are shocked.
The two Bears are then seen posing and taking pictures with the fur in comedic fashion. After a few pictures, the two thank the fur clump before patting it back onto Grizzly. He soon after completes the game and jumps up in excitement. During this time, the loose fur next to his face falls to the floor. Grizzly then comments on the dirty state of the house and asks them to clean it up.
- This is the first We Bare Bears short to be released on Cartoon Network's YouTube Channel.
- This is the first short to have only one scene.
- When Grizzly is pressing the controller over and over, he is not actually pressing the buttons.
- When Grizzly picks up the remote to turn up the television's volume, the appendage he uses to press the button is a thumb, despite grizzlies not having thumbs.
- When the vacuum latched onto Grizzly and climbed up to his head, Ice Bear is looking above it rather than straight at it.
- "진공 청소기" May 14, 2016 (Korea)