|Bearz II Men||Gallery||Transcript|
The episode begins with the Baby Bears trying to get into the movie theater disguised as a man, resulting in failure. As they leave, they notice a young teen singing for money and they drop their fake money into his cap. The teen notices and call them out for it. They reveal themselves to him and tell him that they're poor. Sympathetic, the kid reveals himself as Nate and they converse a bit. Nate shows them his singing abilities and his dream of being a singer. The bears like his talent, and decide to help him out. They perform together in the street, and people walking by listen to him. As Nate and the bears perform, they make bank.
Afterwards, Nate suggests they all compete in a talent show hosted by Teddy Sunshine, where the winner receives a record deal and $500. They agree, but find that in order to enter, they a parent/guardian with them. Grizz gets an idea.
On the night of the talent show, Nate arrives at the registration with the Bears disguised again as his dad. After Nate sang his song, the security guard exposes Nate and the Bears, but the Bears reveal that they actually called Nate's father to come to the show to watch his son sing. Nate wins the record deal and $500 and Nate splits the money in half with the Bears for helping him fulfill his career. The episode ends with the Baby Bears watching a movie at the theater using the money that Nate had given them.
- This is the second episode where the Baby Bears perform a rap. The first time was in The Fair.
- This is the first episode where Ice Bear has a speaking role as a cub.
- This is the first episode to air in 2018.
- American R&B singer Gallant voices Nate and sings both songs in the episode.
- The name of the group is a reference to R&B group Boyz II Men.
- The first song Play It Smooth is a parody of the song Cool It Now by New Edition.
- January 16, 2019 (United Kingdom and Ireland)
Translated Full Episode: http://www.acfun.cn/v/ac4417482