The Bears allow bees to live in the cave to make honey. But soon the Bears, entranced by the honey, become the bees' mindless servants.
While poorly playing football with Ranger Tabes, the bears come across a beehive. Ranger Tabes leaves to get the proper gear to safely move the beehive, but the Bears ignore her orders not to do anything with the hive and decide to move it into their cave after tasting its delicious honey.
Hypnotized by the honey, the bears begin to think they are bees, donning on bee costumes and becoming obsessed with protecting the hive. By the time Tabes comes back and finds them, the entire cave is covered in honey and wax. Tabes is captured by the Bears, but she escapes, grabs the hive, and performs various football tackles and a throw to safely relocate the hive onto a tree. She then breaks the Bears out of their trance by breaking their costumes' stingers and the bears realize they are indeed not bees after they are still alive with their stingers removed.
- This is the third time that wildlife have taken possession of the cave (the fourth time if you count Ralph).
- Ice Bear refers to himself as Ice Bee when him and his brothers were under the hypnotic influence of the queen bee.
- This is the first episode where the bears acted as the episode's antagonists.
- In order to get past the hypnotized bears, Tabes breaks various tackles and throws the hive like a football.
- The scene after Ice Bear tastes the honey, where Baby Ice Bear swings on a giant bee's arm, is a reference to Dumbo.
- When the bears eat honey in the shed, Ice Bear has honey all over his face, looking very similar to Winnie the Pooh.
- February 28, 2018 (LA)
- April 6, 2018 (Philippines)
- September 17, 2018 (Turkey)
- November 9, 2018 (United Kingdom and Ireland)