|Bros in the City||Gallery||Transcript|
Bros in the City is the 28th episode of the fourth season of We Bare Bears and the 125th episode overall.
- This is the fourth episode featuring Griff, Tom, and Isaac, and the third episode they're together with the The Bears. They have appeared (in order) in Panda's Friend, Bro Brawl, a cameo appearance at the end of More Everyone's Tube, and The Mall.
- This episode is a reference to the Japanese reality TV show Terrace House, with the theme song being a parody of Terrace House's theme song. The phrase "Bros in the City" is a play on words of "Boys and Girls in the City."
- The music that plays when Grizzly, Panda, Ice Bear, Griff, Tom, and Isaac are having a food fight, sounds similar to the theme opening of America's Funniest Home Videos (AFV).
- When Grizzly, Panda, Ice Bear, Griff, Tom, and Isaac are having a food fight, this is similar to the food fight from the movie It Takes Two.
- As the show introduces Ton, he is seen with a cosplayer dressed up as Goku from Dragon ball.
- As Panda and Tom watch anime, the poster on the left may resemble Akane and Ranma from the manga while the poster on the right resembles one of the posters of One Punch Man with his partner down to the positioning of the characters and his flowing cape.
- The book "Cooking With Martha" may be a reference to the chef Martha Stewart.
- Isaac and Ice Bear making up when they realize that they both love the cookbook may be a reference to the movie "Batman VS Superman," in which the main protagonists stop the fight upon realizing that their mothers are both named Martha.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.