|"Ice Bear has a conspiracy theory."|
|This page may contain inaccurate information based on speculation and is subjected to change at any time.|
Bubble is the 31st episode of the fourth season of We Bare Bears and the 128th episode overall.
Panda becomes a germophobe and decides to live the rest of his life in a bubble.
- Charlie's true appearance is revealed at the end of the episode when he is hosed down by Grizzly. Charlie is revealed as an orange sasquatch with long blonde hair.
- This is the second time Charlie got into a near death experience, the first instance was in Ralph when he nearly fell to his death off the cliff before he is saved by the Bears.
- This is the first episode seeing Panda inside a bubble.
- The bubble Panda is in is not a real bubble, it's just an inflatable ball but he still hates it when someone plays around touching it.
- This is the first episode Panda and Charlie get stinky coming out of a toxic waste swamp.
- Panda says that Charlie get sick from walking in a toxic waste but he never even gets sick at all in this episode, he just gets massively stinky.
- Some portions of the music when Panda is freaking out in the toxic waste facility is a reference to the infamous score of the film Psycho.
- Charlie's near death experience from sinking into the toxic waste is a reference to Artax the horse's death from The NeverEnding Story.
- The scene also has two references to the 1997 film Titanic. When Charlie sinks into the toxic waste, is similar to Jack sinking into the cold water. Secondly the music during the scene is similar to the iconic score "Hymn to the Sea".
- Charlie's clean form/true form is a reference to The Lorax.
- Movie Mountain studios is a parody of Paramount Pictures, including the Mountain and stars and its logo resembles the print logo of Paramount Pictures, which was used since 1968 as well as it's 1975-1986 logo.
- When Panda gets stuck in a bubble, this can be a reference and the same as when Mr. Bump is sealed up in a bubble trying to give Mr. Tickle his library book in The Mr. Men Show.
- When Panda locks himself in his room, Ice Bear pulls out a game Tangly! which is a reference to the game Twister.
- As Panda emerges from the toxic waste with Charlie, music similar to the theme of 2001: A Space Odyssey.
- Panda encapsulating himself in a bubble to venture outside is like the movie Bubble Boy.￼
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.