|Charlie's Halloween Thing||Gallery||Transcript|
An establishing shot of California at night, panning over to Charlie jumping out of some leaves. He tells a stranger to listen to his story. The Bears get a delivery of little bear plushies that look like them. They put a hair of theirs in the heart locket and into the bear plush. the plushies speak, and the bears decide, after some weird remarks from the plushies, to put them away. After Panda finished eating, he sees plushy Panda sitting on the ground, not where Panda had placed his plush. The plushie bears seemingly teleport to random places, to the fear of the bears. Panda goes to call Tabes, but the plushie bears round them up before he gets to call her. Then, the bear plushies form the bear stack remarking, "Let's eat." Then, they jump down and the plushies try to kill the bears, and the bears run. Ice traps his plush in the fridge, and Panda runs to his room, where the plush attacks him. Ice Bear's plush attacks him with his own axe, and Ice Bear cooks him in the oven. Ice Bear goes to save Panda, and the little plush stops when the heart is destroyed. The Grizz plush is destroyed, and the three promptly throw the pieces away. Ranger Tabes walks in with her own Tabes-doll.
Charlie's last story is about Chloe. Chloe's teacher talks about werewolves and their mythology. At the cave, Chloe complains about annoying college kids, and the bears try to cheer her up. Grizz accidentally bites Chloe's hand, and she goes to the bathroom to wash it off. In the bathroom, she notices fangs, teeth and hair. she runs from the cave and disappears. At school the next day, she is revealed to have turned into some hair-covered, round-eared animal with paws. Her classmates think she's cool. It cuts to Grizz and his brothers walking to a boba tea shop, saying Chloe invited them. There's a party going on, and the group is cheering for Chloe. Chloe is super excited, and the college kids ask Grizz to bite them to be were-bears too. A boba employee accidentally knocks Chloe's drink over, and she attacks him. The beard try to stop her, but she's stronger than them and college kids run out of the shop. The bears try to stop her, when a mysterious figure runs in. It's Chloe's mythology teacher, with a crossbow, and Chloe is tied up. After she breaks free, the teacher says she only specializes in werewolves, not werebears. They take Chloe to the cave, after she becomes full bear. The strangers Charlie talks to are actually trick-or-treating kids, who run in fear when he turns off the flashlight.
- Grizzly Bear
- Panda Bear
- Ice Bear
- Chloe Park
- Ranger Tabes
- Chloe's Teacher (debut)
- Chloe's Classmates
- This is We Bare Bears' first Halloween special.
- It is revealed in this episode (by the bear dolls) that Grizzly likes to pick his nose, Panda is shown to like to dress as a cat when no one is watching, Ice Bear loves hugging and Chloe skipped Junior High to University.
- This is the second episode where Chloe wears her hood, she was first wearing her hood in the episode Slumber Party.
- This is also the first episode Chloe turns into a monster, but she actually turns into a bear, except she looks like a baby bear from the Baby Bears episode, but she's still seen wearing her glasses, and it's unlikely that this episode doesn't show how she turns back into herself again.
- This is the first episode Charlie actually identifies and analyzes Chloe, even though they've never met each other but he doesn't mention her name, he also reveals that she's 10 years old when he's telling his scary Halloween stories, Chloe first mentions that she's 10 years old in the episode Bear Flu.
- This episode, Icy Nights, Icy Nights II, Planet Bears and The Demon all have non standard title cards.
- Charlie's Halloween stories are parodies of preexisting horror stories.
- The first story Charlie tells is based on the 1975 horror anthology film Trilogy of Terror, specifically the third and final story of the film, "Amelia". The second story Charlie tells is based on the classic tale of The Wolfman.
- The third short story, "Amelia", was adapted from Richard Matheson's own self-written book, "Prey"; Matheson was a writer involved with the making of Trilogy of Terror.
- The Oso Adorable dolls are based on the Zuni Fetish Doll, the hand-crafted doll that held a Zuni hunter's spirit whose alias was "He Who Kills". Ice Bear destroys the Ice Bear Oso Adorable doll just like how Amelia, the female protagonist of the self-titled short story from Trilogy of Terror, does, by tossing it into the oven and incinerating them. Unlike the Zuni Fetish Doll, the Oso Adorable doll is permanently destroyed.
- The music playing before Charlie appears is similar to Michael Jackson's "Thriller".
- October 31, 2017 (LA)
- January 23, 2018 (United Kingdom and Ireland)