|Charlie's Halloween Thing 2||Gallery||Transcript|
Charlie tells the first Halloween story about The Bears in a zombie attack and a giant meteor crashing into the woods, next he tells the second Halloween story about the Baby Bears staying in a scary spooky haunted house, next he tells the third Halloween story about Chloe and The Bears stopping a virus troll hybrid who haunts their cave, then he tells the fourth and final Halloween story about himself finding a wishing machine called Zohar, making a wish to be normal, with serious consequences.
- Grizzly Bear (adult form and kid form)
- Panda Bear (adult form and kid form)
- Ice Bear (adult form and kid form)
- Chloe Park
- Ranger Tabes
- This is the sequel to the first episode Charlie's Halloween Thing.
- This is the first episode featuring The Bears both as Adult Bears and Baby Bears in the same episode.
- Following Icy Nights, Icy Nights II, Everyone's Tube, More Everyone's Tube, and Charlie's Halloween Thing, they're all sequels together and have non-standard title cards.
- Max Mitchell returns to voice Baby Panda again instead of Duncan Joiner, just like in Teacher's Pet and Paperboyz.
- When The Bears look up in the sky star gazing, Ranger Tabes is in the sky star gazed holding honey and Ice Bear is dressed like a bee which is from the episode Beehive.
- Ice Bear refers himself as Zombie Bear when he's a zombie.
- This is the second 22-minute special after Captain Craboo.
- At the end of the episode, miniature Baby Bears appear on the Bears' stomachs like in kangaroo pouches. A miniature Baby Charlie appears on Charlie as well, which is his first appearance.
- This is the first episode seeing The Bears as skeletons.
- Alex Hirsch guest starred in this episode as the Internet Troll.
- Baby Ice Bear's child voice is heard again in this episode and he's also voiced by Max Mitchell just like Baby Panda, but he's still not talking, his child voice was first heard in the episode Yuri and the Bear, then Teacher's Pet and then Paperboyz.
- This is the first episode seeing Charlie as human and also the first episode seeing The Bears as Charlie's body form.
- When Charlie finds a wish-making machine, it's similar to the psychic machine in the episode The Fair.
- While unnamed in the episode, the closed captioning reveals the lady's name to be Frau.
- The opening scene's score resembles John Carpenter's Halloween theme music.
- The title card parodies The Conjuring Universe.
- The alien that accidentally releases the virus that turns everyone into a zombie and tries to give the antidote is modeled after and meant to sound like Kermit the Frog of The Muppet Show fame.
- When the rabbit finds the meteor, it is a reference to Ben Tennyson finding the Omnitrix in the original Ben 10 series.
- When Ranger Tabes got stung by the zom-bee, it's similar to Dead Rising, where parasitic wasps that sting their victims become zombies.
- When the Baby Bears stay in a haunted house, the short sketch contains many stylistic references to Scooby-Doo, particularly in the sound effects, scenes where monsters and bears run through the doors, and animation style. At the end of the sketch, the characters dance to parody of the Monster Mash song.
- Charlie finds a wish-making machine called Zohar, a parody of when young Josh Baskin has his wishes granted by Zoltar from the movie Big.
- When Charlie goes through several different versions of his life through Zohar, he appears in one where Grizzly, Panda and Ice Bear are rendered as Finn, Jake and Ice King from Adventure Time with the latter stating "Ice King in wrong show." This episode aired nearly two months after that show's finale, with Tom Kenny reprising his role.
- The Internet Troll's sadistic and unpredictable nature is a reference to Bill Cipher from the Disney animated series Gravity Falls, created by voice actor Alex Hirsch. The Internet Troll makes various internet and gamer references.
- During one of the worlds Charlie enters, a sentient phone uses a human as an object. This is a reference to the Phone Universe Rick and Morty enter in the episode "Close Rick-counters of the Rick Kind".
- In another world, the Bears resemble Matryoshka dolls with the Grizz doll being the tallest, the Panda doll being the middle doll and the Ice Bear doll being the smallest.
- The last story is similar to the Simpsons story Time and Punishment from the Treehouse of Horror V episode:
- Charlie and Homer travel to alternate worlds.
- Zohar and Homer’s toaster can bring the user to another world.
- Charlie and Homer enter a world where they think it’s their original world until they realize it’s not, but decide to accept it.
- The skeletons dancing at the end do the same dance as the skeletons in the Silly Symphony, The Skeleton Dance.
- October 14, 2019 (United Kingdom and Ireland)