|"Where is it?"|
|This article is currently a stub. It is either too short or incomplete. You can help the We Bare Bears wiki by expanding it!|
On Christmas Eve, the Baby Bears defend a video store from getting robbed.
- This is the first time that the Baby Bears celebrate Christmas together.
- This is the third Christmas episode in the series, and the first Christmas episode featuring the Baby Bears. The other Christmas episodes are Christmas Parties and The Perfect Tree.
- Baby Panda is voiced by Max Mitchell in this episode instead of Duncan Joiner. It's possible that Duncan Joiner has outgrown the role.
- David Hornsby guest-stars in this episode. He voices Harry the thief.
- The Baby Bears watch several well-known Christmas movies, including Home Alone and A Christmas Carol.
- When the Baby Bears are watching Christmas movies, Baby Panda has a hot dog bun with a carrot, cucumbers and lettuce in it, unlike Baby Grizzly and Baby Ice Bear, who have wieners. This indicates that Baby Panda has been a vegetarian since childhood.
- This is the last episode to air in 2018.
- This is the first episode seeing the Baby Bears' eyes turn to yellow stars when they get excited.
- The bears reference or watch multiple parodies of Christmas movies when talking with Harry the thief for the first time, including:
- Harry the theif returns a VHS for "How the Grouch Robbed Christmas," a parody of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"
- Grizz recommends "Little Nero Meets Santa," a reference to Little Nero's Pizza who delivers the pizza to Kevin in Home Alone
- Grizz recommends "Sleep Hard" as a good action movie, a parody of the Christmas action movie "Die Hard." Grizz also parodies Bruce Willis's famous like "yippee-ki-yay, motherf*****," by saying "yippidy-do-dah, Mr. Bad Guy."
- Panda recommends "It's a Stupendous Life," a parody of "It's a Wonderful Life."
- When Grizz is guessing what movie Ice Bear recommends, he guesses "The Daydream Before Christmas," a parody of the Tim Burton movie "The Nightmare Before Christmas."
- Panda correctly guesses "Bedmonsters," a parody of "Gremlins."
- The manager says "Hakuna Matata, my dudes" as he leaves, a reference to a Swahili language phrase meaning "no trouble". It is best known by the song of the same name from the Disney film The Lion King.
- The Baby Bears watch Christmas movies after locking the shop up. They include more parodies, like:
- Arnold Schwarzenegger's "Jingle All the Way," where he tries to buy a hot selling action figure for his son.
- "A Charlie Brown Christmas"
- "Home Alone"
- "A Christmas Carol"
- When Harry calls Baby Grizzly a little jerk, it's a reference to when Uncle Frank calls Kevin a little jerk (saying "look what you did you little jerk") in Home Alone.
- The music playing in the background as the Baby Bears watch a variety of Christmas movies is a parody of "What Christmas Means to Me" by Stevie Wonder.
- When Santa's beard rips off, a parody of the Kill Bill Ironside Siren plays, a common sound effect used in many episodes.
- December 16, 2019 (United Kingdom and Ireland)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.