The Bears are setting up Christmas decorations, when they get the mail, 3 invitations for Tabes', Chloe's and Charlie's parties. Also, they get an email invitation for Nom Nom's party. They decide to spend a little time at each party and go to Nom Nom's after. First, they go to Tabes' party, and the liven up the mood with limbo and dancing. Then, they had to leave and the music returns to the melancholy silent night music. They then go to Charlie's party and Charlie shows all his "Christmas traditions". The Bears leave when he needs help finding a star for the tree. Then, they went to Chloe's party, and knock the dinner table down after needing to leave. Finally, at Nom Nom's party, Nom Nom gets mad at them and gives them a puppy so they could leave. After, the Bears rethink their actions, and go around giving gifts: Kirk (the dog) to Tabes, a star from Nom Nom's party for Charlie, and cooked dinner for Chloe.
- Grizzly Bear
- Panda Bear
- Ice Bear
- Nom Nom
- Ranger Tabes
- Ranger Martinez
- Chloe Park
- Mrs. Park
- Mr. Park
- John Park (debut)
- Chloe's Grandma (debut)
- Marie (cameo)
- Badger (cameo)
- Hedgehog (cameo)
- Kirk (debut)
- This episode marks the first time all of the major recurring characters in the series all appear together in the same episode.
- This is the first Christmas episode of the series.
- Chloe's cousin, John, asks Ice Bear how baby seals taste like. This refers to the episode Bear Cleanse where Ice Bear was asked to consume a diet of seals for 21 days.
- This is the first episode featuring John Park.
- Chloe's cousin, John, at one point states to The Bears, "Merry Christmas, you filthy animals!", a reference to the iconic quote from the classic Christmas movie, Home Alone, which was stated by a similarly-named character named Johnny from the fictional film, Angels with Filthy Souls.
- When Nom Nom first appears at his party from behind The Bears, he's not seen wearing anything. In the scenes that follow he's suddenly wearing a Santa hat.
- December 19, 2017 (United Kingdom and Ireland)