|El Oso (episode)||Gallery||Transcript|
|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the character.|
In a flashback to long ago, Charlie has an adventure in the Mexican desert.
- The name of this episode and the titular character means "The Bear" in Spanish.
- This is the second episode not featuring any of The Bears, they were first absent in the episode Kyle.
- The guy saying they can never draw him right could be a reference to one piece or tangled
- This is the first episode that reveals Charlie's backstory and the first episode for Charlie to appear alone without The Bears. It also reveals he lived during the year 1913.
- Just like "Icy Nights", "Icy Nights II", "Planet Bears", "The Demon", and "Charlie's Halloween Thing", this episode has a non-standard title card.
- This is the second episode showing another "The End" title card just like in the episode Lil' Squid.
- The episode is influenced by the spaghetti western genre and particularly the movie "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" taking musical and visual cues from the classic.
- It is implied that Charlie may have been around since prehistoric times due to his favorite creature sound impression being the T-Rex roar.
- September 19, 2018 (Turkey)
- November 13, 2018 (United Kingdom and Ireland)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.