|El Oso (episode)||Gallery||Transcript|
|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the character.|
In a flashback to long ago, Charlie has an adventure in the Mexican desert.
- The name of this episode and the titular character means "The Bear" in Spanish.
- This is the second episode not featuring any of The Bears, they were first absent in the episode Kyle.
- The guy saying they can never draw him right could be a reference to one piece or tangled
- This is the first episode that reveals Charlie's backstory and it's also the first episode for him to appear in this episode alone without The Bears this time. It also reveals he lived during the year 1913.
- Just like "Icy Nights", "Icy Nights II", "Planet Bears", "The Demon", and "Charlie's Halloween Thing", this episode has a non-standard title card.
- This is the second episode showing another "The End" title card just like in the episode Lil' Squid.
- The episode is influenced by the spaghetti western genre and particularly the movie "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" taking musical and visual cues from the classic.
- It is implied that Charlie may have been around since prehistoric times due to his favourite creature sound impression being the T-rex roar.
- September 19, 2018 (Turkey)
- November 13, 2018 (United Kingdom and Ireland)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.