|"Where is it?"|
|This article is currently a stub. It is either too short or incomplete. You can help the We Bare Bears wiki by expanding it!|
The Baby Bears enter a Mexican wrestling tournament.
- The name of the episode must be the Latin American name version of We Bare Bears that means in Spanish from "Scandalous"
- Baby Panda is still voiced by Max Mitchell again instead of Duncan Joiner, Max Mitchell first voiced Baby Panda in Teacher's Pet, then in Paperboyz and then finally Charlie's Halloween Thing 2.
- This is the second episode the Baby Bears live in a cardboard box, this time with a Spanish label saying "Osos Gratis" meaning "Free Bears" in English. They first lived in a cardboard box in The Road.
- Disney's Bunk'd former star Nathan Arenas guests stars in this episode.
- When the Baby Bears visit Rodolfo in the hospital, Baby Panda says he drew a picture of himself running in rain yelling "Perdon!," which is Spanish for "Sorry".
- One of the wrestler's name in the poster is Rylo Ken, a reference to Kylo Ren from Star Wars Sequel Trilogy. It also has a nod to a pre-finalized shirtless Kylo Ren from a certain scene of The Last Jedi.
- One of the luchador posters is for Rey Elessar. Rey is Spanish for king, and Elessar is the elven name for King Aragorn, so this appears to be a reference to Lord of the Rings.
- The blue and red coloration of the bears' mask is similar to the mask worn by Jack Black's character Ignacio in Nacho Libre who also wrestles in order to raise money for orphans at the monastery where he cooks.
- The episode highlights some elements of Mexican culture: Lucha Libre wrestling, elotes (Mexican corn), abuelitas (grandmothers), music, and street food.
- April 11, 2019 (United Kingdom and Ireland)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.