|Grizz: Ultimate Hero Champion||Gallery||Transcript|
Grizz records his audition tape for his favorite athletic game show.
The episode opens with Grizz introducing himself to the camera. He says that he's had a passion for extreme sports all his life. He lists some of his skills, which includes Parkour and Endurance. Shots are shown of him working out and he is still talking on the overlay. He says that he built an obstacle course in his backyard to train that's almost an exact replica of the course on the show.
In the next part of the video he is saying how life is still been pretty tough, even with his skills, because of the fact that he is the oldest brother. The video ends and he sends the video to the people at the show. He is very excited, but Panda tells him not to get his hopes to high.
An episode of Ultimate Hero Champion come son and the two hosts introduce themselves and then the first contestant, which just so happens to be Grizz. The hosts go over a summary of the obstacles and Grizz gets in position to start while the clock ticks down. He starts running towards the first obstacle and immediately splashes into the water, failing the course.
- Due to a leak, this short was released online unofficially. It's official debut was a televised airing on June 30, 2016 alongside five other shorts.
- Based on the title and obstacles shown, Ultimate Hero Champion seems to reference a combination of sports entertainment competitions and game shows such as American Ninja Warrior, Wipeout, and even Nickelodeon Guts
- It also may be a reference to when Bobby Moynihan, Panda's actor went on American Ninja Warrior. (he failed)
- "도전! 최고의 영웅" December 4, 2018 (Korea)
- ↑ "TOMORROW AT 6:15 PM CARTOON NETWORK IS AIRING SIX NEW WE BARE BEAR SHORTS!! WOOHOO!" - We Draw Bears, Tumblr, June 29, 2016
- ↑ http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/video/we-bare-bears/grizzly-ultimate-hero-champion-episode.html