The Bears and Charlie are playing a board game called King of Frost Mountain. Someone knocks at the door and it is revealed to be Ralph. Ralph turns the game board over, and he makes fun of Charlie for winning. Ralph threatens Charlie, and Ice Bear throws Ralph outside for being mean to his fridge. Ralph turns up the cooling in the fridge, and Panda wakes up absolutely frozen a couple hours later. The entire cave is completely covered in ice. Ralph laughs menacingly, from his ice throne. He harasses the bears and Charlie, with the crown on his head. Grizz says Ice Bear will get him, but Ice Bear is missing and Ralph gets up close to them and scares them. Ralph sows them where Ice Bear is, completely stuck in the frozen bath water. Ralph tells Charlie to stay by the bath to make sure he doesn't escape. Ralph drags Grizz and Panda away. When thinking of a plan, Charlie finds a hair dryer, which he uses to get Ice Bear out. It shows Grizz dancing for Ralph and Panda massaging Ralph's feet. The bigfoot threatens Ice Bear, who steps on a net and is lifted up. charlie says Ralph has no friends and threatens him with an icicle. The two fight like knights and with "swords" and Charlie throws cheesy poofs at Ralph, knocking him over. Charlie gets the advantage and gets Ralph to leave. Charlie frees his friends, and Ice Bear knocks Charlie over playfully.
- At one point during the episode, Charlie states to the Bears, "I just can't wait to be king". This might be a reference to the song of the same name from the Disney film, The Lion King. The final battle in the episode against Charlie and Ralph might also be a reference to the final battle against Simba and Scar.
- The composition that plays as Ice Bear attempts to sleep in the refrigerator is the composition from The Nutcracker entitled Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy.
- Charlie's full name is revealed to be Charles in this episode.
- This is the second episode featuring Ralph.
- June 8, 2018 (United Kingdom and Ireland)