This song is also available on Brad Breeck's SoundCloud stream.
| I don't know, it's a little complicated.|
Things we said, can I take them all back?
Memories, all fuzzy and faded.
Funny how our dreams come to an end.
| So I built a wall around my little heart.|
Sometimes things break and they fall apart,
But there's one thing that I know...
| We will be together again (Together again).|
Someday I'll hold your hand again (Hold your hand).
And look into your eyes and say...
That we were (We were never meant),
| Never meant to be apart. (I miss you).|
If only that moment was now.
If only that day was today.
- This is the second song sung by an actual character in the show, the first being Girl Be Sellin' Sunshine.
- This is also the second song sung by Panda, the first also being Girl Be Sellin' Sunshine.
- This is the first duet in the show.
- This is the first time Grizzly has sung a song in the show.
- The song was inspired by the song Somewhere Out There from the 1986 animated film "An American Tail" and Michael Bolton's How am I Supposed to Live Without You. Michael Bolton's song was originally going to be used but the cost to license the song was too expensive.
- Cartoon Network Asia made an ad of this song on TV but with added smoke effects on the borders, New Added Instruments, And 2 Cut Lines.
- The 2 Lines Cut In The Asia Ad Were “Things We Said, Can I Take Them All Back? Memories. All Fuzzy And Faded”
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.