This song is also available on Brad Breeck's SoundCloud stream.
| I don't know, it's a little complicated.|
Things we said, can I take them all back?
Memories, all fuzzy and faded.
Funny how our dreams come to an end.
| So I built a wall around my little heart.|
Sometimes things break and they fall apart,
But there's one thing that I know...
| We will be together again (Together again).|
Someday I'll hold your hand again (Hold your hand).
And look into your eyes and say...
That we were (We were never meant),
| Never meant to be apart. (I miss you).|
If only that moment was now.
If only that day was today.
- This is the second song sung by an actual character in the show, the first being Girl Be Sellin' Sunshine.
- This is also the second song sung by Baby Panda, the first also being Girl Be Sellin' Sunshine.
- This is the first duet in the show.
- This is the first time Baby Grizzly has sung a song in the show.
- The song was inspired by the song Somewhere Out There from the 1986 animated film "An American Tail" and Michael Bolton's How am I Supposed to Live Without You. Michael Bolton's song was originally going to be used but the cost to license the song was too expensive.
- Cartoon Network Asia made an ad of this song on TV, but with added smoke effects on the borders, more additional instruments, and 2 cut lines.
- The cut lines were “Things we said, can I take them all back? Memories; all fuzzy and faded”.
- Baby Ice Bear is the only one that's not singing this song because he doesn't talk yet in his childhood, this song only features Baby Grizzly and Baby Panda singing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.