Impawsible Fame is a game made and published by Cartoon Network Asia. It was released on March 3, 2019.
It is free to play on Cartoon Network Asia's website.
The goal of the game is to get as high of a score as possible by building large combos and stacking the Bears as high as you can while avoiding Nom Nom and pigeons that will cause your Bear Tower to fall. You're able to pick up Honey Wasabi Gummies to boost your points.
Just before gameplay commences, quick dialogue is shown...
- Grizzly: Hey guys hey guys! Let's build a bear tower?
- Ice Bear: ...Don't we always do that?
How to Play
- Tap to shoo Nom Nom or the pigeons away from the tower to prevent it from falling.
- Drag a bear from a box and place him on top of the tower.
- Every correct bear placed on top of the tower is an additional combo, giving you a higher score. Placing the wrong bear breaks the combo.
- Remember the order of the bears as they appear in the boxes to know which bear to put on the tower next.
- Don't take too much time in placing a bear on the tower or a bear will jump off.
- Tap on the falling food for a bonus combo.
- Trending notifications appear whenever you reach certain heights.
The trending notifications that pop up compliment the tower and generally consist of bear puns.
- Nom Nom's name is spelled Nomnom in the game.
- When the dialogue is finished, the game doesn't begin on it's own. Clicking on the screen is required in order to progress to the actual game-play.