|"Where is it?"|
|This article is currently a stub. It is either too short or incomplete. You can help the We Bare Bears wiki by expanding it!|
The Bears sign up for a game of laser tag in hopes of winning a giant ice cream sundae, but the round of laser tag turns out to be less of a game and more of a war zone.
The Baby Bears are in the city and lose a scratch-n-sniff sticker card. They see an ad for a laser tag game, with a prize of a giant ice cream sundae for the last player standing. The bears decide to sign up.
Despite ominous looks from the ads, instructional videos, and a girl leaving the arena, the bears are determined to win the ice cream. As the laser tag game begins, they realize the stress and brutality of the competition as kids keep getting shot by lasers and eliminated.
The bears decide to team up more strategically and begin to eliminate other players until they think they are the last three. The announcer reminds them that only one can win, and they begin to distrust each other, leading to a Mexican standoff.
Suddenly Baby Ice Bear and Baby Grizz are shot, but Baby Panda reveals he didn't shoot them. The frightened girl who warned them in the beginning of the game is actually the only other one left and she reveals herself as only pretending to be weak in order to avoid getting shot earlier. She tries to shoot Baby Panda as he frantically runs.
Baby Panda finally picks up his laser gun and drops it, accidentally shooting Player 01 and winning the game. He receives his sundae prize and offers to share it with his bros, but drops it on the floor.
- The title is a reference to the Japanese franchise movies Battle Royale. The plot is also a reference to Tron.
- Baby Panda's player number is 13, Baby Grizzly's number is 02, and Baby Ice Bear's number is ∞ (infinity).
- When player 10 was going to shoot Baby Panda, Baby Panda's crying sounds like a real panda.
- The girl seen in the Lazer Royale commercial and throughout most of the episode bears a striking resemblance to Amanda from Summer Love.
- April 2, 2018 (LA)
- June 13, 2018 (United Kingdom and Ireland)