A nature documentary follows the Bears through their normal routine, which includes a trip to the grocery store.
- This is the first and, so far, only episode where the opening credits are shown before the title card.
- It is shown that Ice Bear respects other polar bears when he says "respect" to a cardboard cutout of a female polar bear.
- Boxes of the breakfast cereal "Frosty Fluffs" from the episode "The Audition" can be seen behind Panda as he helps rebuild the cereal pyramid.
- Grizz's primal side was almost shown towards the end, but was stopped by what he saw on the television.
- This episode, Icy Nights I and II, The Demon and Charlie's Halloween Thing all got non-standard title cards.
- The title of the episode is a direct parody of the BBC documentary series Planet Earth, and its narrator—Sir Lawrence Grayborough—a parody of Planet Earth's narrator, Sir David Attenborough.
- When Grizz wakes up, he appears to be saying good morning to appliances and furniture around the house. This could be a reference to a popular movie, The Lego Movie, where Emmet greets "Good Morning" to his objects upon waking up.
- The poster Grizz greets "Good Morning" to resembles the character Power Line from "A Goofy Movie".
- The "Pug Bowl" is a reference to the Puppy Bowl, although the puppy bowl is football, not soccer.
Has anyone taken notice to the opening scene of Planet Bears were the sun is rising on the wrong side of the Earth. West to East.
- September 25, 2017 (LA)
- January 12, 2018 (UK and Ireland)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.