|"Where is it?"|
|This article is currently a stub. It is either too short or incomplete. You can help the We Bare Bears wiki by expanding it!|
- The location of the picture taken displayed on Panda's phone (34°11′1.51″N 118°18′34.83W) is right outside Cartoon Network Animation Studios.
- The hat Panda is wearing may be a reference to Yellow's hat from the Pokemon Adventures manga.
- The water bottle originally thrown by a lake goer is not shown on the ground where it originally landed once the Bears are ready to leave with Charlie.
- The first few times the tree swing is seen, the rope is gray, but when it's being played with the rope is tan (except for the part tied to the tree).
- When Panda offers Charlie some berries, Charlie declines, stating he's happy with his trash bits and holds up a piece but there's nothing in his fingers.
- January 17, 2018 (United Kingdom and Ireland)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.