Shmorby is the 35th episode of the fourth season of We Bare Bears and the 132nd episode overall.
- This is the second episode featuring Shmorby, the first one being "Googs".
- This episode reveals that Shmorby is a holographic caterpillar that can metamorphosize into a butterfly after his master is satisfied and leave them after they become active.
- Panda mentions the VR incident which is featured as a flashback with all The Bears in outer space from the episode "Googs".
- This is the first episode seeing The Bears inflated and poofy, however, they're actually fat, similar to when Grizzly got fat in the episode "Hibernation".
- The title card for this episode looks similar to the one in the episode "Beehive". The two episodes have their front porch in the title card.
- The premise of the episode has some similarities to the 2008 Pixar film, WALL-E. It is mostly the scene were the Bears get obese from getting lazy and when they finally start moving on their own after not relying on technology to help them out.
- The scene where Ice Bear holds his kitchen knife to Shmorby is similar to the image of the smug cat meme.
- Pals is a parody of the 90's sitcom, Friends.
- The Googs Orbs are a reference to Google Assistants.
- When Shmorby helps to edit Ice Bear's document, he spoofs the Microsoft Word Assistant which was a paper clip.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.