- Panda Bear
- Takeda (debut)
- Saiyuri (debut)
- Garcon (debut)
- Creepy Kid Captain (debut)
- Mad Scientist
- Gary (debut)
- Amelia (mentioned)
- Amanda (debut)
- This is the second episode the Mad Scientist (From Grizz Helps) makes an appearance.
- This is the first episode where both Grizzly and Ice Bear are absent together and the first episode where Panda has a major role to himself.
- The pier that Panda went to, Pier 49 3/4, was likely a reference to the train platform, 9 3/4, from the Harry Potter series.
- The two characters in Panda's manga are voiced by Stephanie Sheh and Steven Blum, two voice actors with a large amount of work in anime.
- With Amanda also being voiced by the former.
- Since Panda has a major role to himself, this is the second episode as Grizzly had a major role to himself in the episode Anger Management and Ice Bear having a major role to himself as a kid in the episode Yuri and the Bear, as an adult the episodes Icy Nights and Icy Nights II where Grizzly and Panda are minor characters and with Chloe in the episode The Demon.
- January 18, 2018 (United Kingdom and Ireland)