|This article's title is pure conjecture and may not be its official name.|
- A key is necessary to progress through the game, as Panda mentioned it is "important".
- The system it was on was destroyed by Panda after he lost his last life in the game. It can hint that Panda isn't a gamer or the game was too hard for Panda.
- It is possible the unseen D-Pad made Panda lose the game.
- The controllers appear similar to a PlayStation 2 Dualshock controller, though it lacks the left and right buttons on the top of the controller, possibly hinting the D-Pad.
- The sound effects coming from the game resemble the noises from 8-bit games.
- The game itself is a direct reference to The Legend of Zelda, seeing as it has dungeon levels, keys, wizard-like enemies and fairies that revive the player.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.