|This article is about the television series. You may be looking for the webcomic.|
We Bare Bears is an American animated television series, that was based off the Three Bare Bears webcomic, which is created by Daniel Chong for Cartoon Network. The show follows three bear siblings: Grizzly, Panda, and Ice Bear (voiced by Eric Edelstein, Bobby Moynihan, and Demetri Martin respectively), and their awkward attempts at integrating into the human society and takes place in the San Francisco Bay Area. The series premiered on July 27, 2015. It is rated TV-Y7.
- Eric Edelstein as Grizzly Bear (voiced by Sam Lavagnino as a cub)
- Bobby Moynihan as Panda Bear (voiced by Duncan Joiner as a cub)
- Demetri Martin as Ice Bear
- Charlyne Yi as Chloe Park
- Jason Lee as Charlie
- Cameron Esposito as Ranger Tabes
- Patton Oswalt as Nom Nom
- Niki Yang as Mrs. Park
- Jinkoo Jeong as Mr. Park
- Ellie Kemper as Lucy
- Keith Ferguson as the Granola Guy, Little Bear, and additional voices
- Estelle (vocals for We'll Be There (theme))
- Dia Frampton (vocals for I Have Time)
- Rodger Bumpass as the Theater Manager
- Wendy Braun as the Movie Director
- John DiMaggio as Ralph
- Malcolm McDowell as Professor Lampwick
- Hudson West as Clifford
Cast Members in Other Languages
Awards and nominations
- The We Bare Bears crew members, Manny Hernandez, Bert Youn, and Madeline Sharafian, were nominated for an Annie award in the category of Outstanding Achievement, Storyboarding in an Animated TV/Broadcast Production for their work on the episode "Burrito."
- On November 20, 2016, We Bare Bears won a BAFTA Children's Awards in the International category.
- It was publicly announced on February 14, 2017 that We Bare Bears had won two Kidscreen awards, one for Best Animated Series, and the other for Best Writing. This announcement was subsequently repeated the following day on social media.
- During the International Trickfilm Festival '17, which took place in Stuttgart, Germany and ran between May 2 to May 7, 2017, We Bare Bears was announced as a winner for the Best animation series for children nationally. The episode showcased during the event was "Burrito."
- We Bare Bears is the first Cartoon Network original series to have two consecutive episode bombs.
- On August 13, 2015, We Bare Bears was renewed for its second season.
- On August 20, 2015, Cartoon Network released the first official for We Bare Bears, called Free Fur All.
- All dialogue in Russian(Icy Nights II) and Korean(several Chloe based episodes and Cooking with Ice Bear) is left untranslated.
- On October 2, 2015, Cartoon Network partnered up with Scratch to create a We Bare Bears studio and related assets on the site. These assets were then made available to the public on December 4, 2015.
- The second half of Season 1 premiered on February 11, 2016 during the NBA All-Star event.
- In spirit of the NBA All-Star event, Cartoon Network released a basketball-themed We Bare Bears game titled Bearsketball.