We Bare Bears: Baby Bears was announced on May 30, 2019. The spin-off series will focus on the the baby bears and will explore fresh and fun stories with the show's most beloved baby bear characters. Daniel Chong will be executive producer on the spin-off series. It will possibly air sometimes in 2020 like the We Bare Bears: The Movie.
The Baby Bears travel to many different places on their adventures, they will be anywhere they explore.
- The spin-off series features the Baby Bears playing more of major roles other than the Adult Bears.
- Baby Panda is voiced by Max Mitchell instead of Duncan Joiner as well as Baby Ice Bear.
- This is the first spin-off series where the Baby Bears are the main characters of the show, the Adult Bears may still make some appearances.
- This untitled spin-off series for We Bare Bears is actually called We Baby Bare Bears.
- The Baby Bears will explore anywhere they go on their adventures.
- There's a slight chance Baby Ice Bear will finally talk in this spin-off series, because Baby Grizzly mentions that him and Baby Panda really need to teach him how to talk in The Island.