Discord is a free voice and text chat app. It is more convenient than the Wikia integrated chat. It can be accessed through a web browser or the Discord app which can be downloaded from their website.
How to join
- A legitimate Wikia account is required for verification before joining the discord server. To register a Wikia account, use this link.
- Register an account. This can be done here. Afterwards, make sure the email used to register the account is verified.
- Get Discord. You can download the Discord app here. Alternatively, you can use Discord in-browser.
- Connect to the official We Bare Bears Wiki Discord. You can join by clicking the Connect button on the Discord widget, which can be found both at the side of all wiki pages and at the bottom of this page. Alternatively, you can join by going to this link.
- After joining the channel, you'll find yourself in the #join_leave channel. Please leave your Wikia username in this channel for verification. After verification, you will be given a role dependent on your current role on the wiki, allowing you access to more channels.
- Do not rude to each other, be polite.
- Do not insult or argue with another user.
- No NSFW content is allowed. This includes anything you wouldn't want to be seen at work or in school.
- Swearing and discriminative slurs are also forbidden.
Roles on Discord are similar to Wikia's user groups; different roles have different colors and permissions that allow or revoke access to certain things.
|Name||Given to||Permissions||Can be pinged|
(and certain in-chat users)
|In addition to Staff privileges, can change and manage all settings of the server.||Yes|
|Staff||Staff members||Can kick and ban users, manage users' nicknames, mute and deafen user server-wide, move members to different channels, and delete and pin messages.||No|
|Patroller||Patrollers||Same as Staff members.||No|
|Chat Mod||Chat Moderators||Same as Staff members.||No|
|Grizz||Self-assigned||Same as Bears.||No|
|Panda||Self-assigned||Same as Bears.||No|
|Ice Bear||Self-assigned||Same as Bears.||No|
|Charlie||Self-assigned||Same as Bears.||No|
|Nom Nom||Self-assigned||Same as Bears.||No|
|Chloe||Self-assigned||Same as Bears.||No|
|Ranger Tabes||Self-assigned||Same as Bears.||No|
|Prodigy||Users with server score 4000||Same as Bears.||No|
|Ranger||Users with server score 3000||Same as Bears.||No|
|Alpha Bear||Users with server score 2000||Same as Bears.||No|
|Middle Bear||Users with server score 1400||Same as Bears.||No|
|Little Brother||Users with server score 800||Same as Bears.||No|
|Cryptid||Users with server score 500||Same as Bears.||No|
|Poppy Ranger||Users with server score 240||Same as Bears.||No|
|Bears||Verified users||Can access basic chat channels, create instant invites, change their nickname, use external emoticons and send files.||No|
|Time Out||Punished users|| Can only access the ||No|
|Bot||Utility bots||Can kick or ban users and delete messages.||No|
These are the channels currently available in the server.
| ||Channel which outlines the information and rules about the server.|
| ||Channel for stating who you are on Wikia.|
| ||A list of every user in the Discord.|
| ||A room where users can be put in "Time Out" as an alternative punishment to kicking.|
| ||Channel for viewing the wiki's activity through Discord.|
| ||Channel for viewing the Spanish We Bare Bears wiki's activity through Discord.|
| ||General chatroom to chill out and have fun together.|
| ||Channel for any conversations unrelated to the show and a channel for multi-language user to hangout.|
| ||Channel for spoilers.|
| ||Channel for having fun with bots and spamming bot commands.|
| ||Channel for suggesting or share any We Bare Bears emoji.|
| ||Channel only for aid related to voice chat.|
| ||Voice chat available to everyone.|
| ||Voice chat only available to the staff/admins.|